The Grand Egyptian Museum announced it has organized its special ‘Family Weekend‘ from May 26-27, where visitors can enjoy a weekend full of discovery and excitement.
A variety of ancient Egyptian-inspired arts and crafts are also offered at the event, alongside live music and entertainment, the museum added.
Ticket prices are LE400 for children (free for those under five) and LE200 for adults.
- 11 am – Nine pm: Variety of games and activities for all members of the family
- Four pm: Drum Circle – Session I
- Six pm: Drum Circle – Session II
- Seven pm: The Animals Lawsuit – A play for kids by ACT
- Eight pm: Acrobatics Show by Tawasol
- Tickets provide access to all activities of the event, excluding food and drinks.
- The event is open to all families with children of all ages. Admission is free for children under the age of five.
- Tickets must be purchased online, and proof of purchase must be presented at the entrance.
- The GEM Family Weekend pass does not include the guided tour of the museum.
- The GEM Guided Tour pass does not secure access to the GEM Family Weekend event.
- Wristbands will be provided and must be worn at all times.
- Many of the event activities are based on on-site registration with a first-come, first-served policy. Organizers cannot guarantee the participation of everyone in all activities.
- Parents are responsible for their kids; GEM is not liable for children left alone.
- Strollers are not available on-site; parents are permitted to bring their own.
- External food and beverages are not allowed on-site.