A huge fire devoured a cafeteria in the Mubarak Five area on the Airport Road in Hurghada on Sunday, with dense smoke clouds engulfing the scene of the incident.
Firefighters rushed to the scene to put out the fire and managed to extinguish it before it could spread to the residential area and neighboring shops.
Eyewitnesses said the fire was caused by a natural gas leak inside the cafeteria.
The police had earlier received a report on the fire, which found that the fire had devoured all the contents of the cafeteria with no human casualties.
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm