- Life Style
Six people, including two rescue workers, were seriously injured Monday when four gas cylinders exploded in a popular restaurant in Miami, east of Alexandria.
Police found that a gas leak from one canister at Abu Rabia Restaurant had caused the fire, which was followed by a chain of explosions. Emergency responder Emad Kheir said the blaze is under control and has been prevented from extending.
Those injured were taken to a hospital for treatment. Prosecution services ordered a forensic inspection to determine the reason behind the fires.
Edited translation from Al-Masry Al-Youm