New Year’s Eve is a chance to go out sporting the best and craziest outfits. Here are some tips to help you create a glamorous look that will last the entire night.
1. First of all, make sure to apply foundation and powder. It will be a busy night and you'll need that base to avoid looking sweaty.
2. Waterproof mascara is a must. In fact, it is the perfect evening for fake lashes. Go all out! Fuschia, blue and feather lashes are available in makeup stores–it won’t hurt to go a bit crazy.
3. Apply eye shadow to match or compliment what you are wearing–then add glitter or bronze shimmer to accentuate the festive mood.
4. Don't be shy with the lipstick–use red or plum. If you choose lip-gloss, make it glittery.
5. Make sure to visit the hairdresser that day–your hair needs to be nicely done, whether up or down. Add a little funky hair accessory: a flower, a bow, a little tiara or a crazy hat.
6. Opt for a nice pair of earrings, perhaps diamonds if they match your outfit. Big earrings with stones are good too to highlight your outfit and give an elegant look.
7. Nail polish is a must–a color that matches your dress, or a French manicure, if you prefer a simpler look.