The Ministry of Tourism denied, on Wednesday evening, rumors about the death of four children at a hotel in the north coastal resort of Marina.
The four children, who were reportedly electrocuted in the jacuzzi of Ocean Blue hotel's suite, are fine, a statement by the Tourism Ministry said.
The ministry called on media to verify published reports to avoid the spread of rumors.
The Tourism Ministry dispatched committees to investigate a claim filed by a mother of four children who said they were subjected to an electric shock while using a jacuzzi at a suite in the Ocean Blue Hotel on Wednesday.
The ministry ordered the hotel not to accomodate other guests in the suite where the incident reportedly occured until investigations conclude.