Investment Minister Ashraf Salman said the government is finalizing a 10-year plan that will allow Egypt to generate an additional 70 gigawatts (GW) of electricity, including 8 GW from renewable sources and 8 GW from... Tuesday, 3 March, 2015 - 14:13
52 percent of Egyptians believe that a more religiously hardline government in Israel could threaten the chances of normalizing ties with Egypt, while 48 percent said it would not, according to a poll studying... Tuesday, 3 March, 2015 - 13:48
The Egyptian, Sudanese and Ethiopian ministers of foreign affairs and water and irrigation are meeting in the Sudanese capital on Tuesday to discuss sticking points in the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam.
The three... Tuesday, 3 March, 2015 - 13:09
Egypt's Administrative Court issued on Tuesday a ruling halting the parliamentary elections which were due to begin later this month.
The ruling is based on another ruling issued on Sunday by the Supreme... Tuesday, 3 March, 2015 - 12:56
Twitter Inc and law enforcement authorities are investigating alleged threats made by Islamic State militants against the social media network's co-founder and other employees, the company said in reaction to media reports.
Pioneers Holding approved a capital increase of 3 billion Egyptian pounds ($393 million), the Egyptian financial services firm said on Tuesday.
It plans to issue 170 million shares at 17.63 pounds per share, it said in a statement to the bourse....